“Zvyano” (in Belarusian means “chain”) – is a public association that helps strengthen the role and participation of citizens in the life of society and the state, as well as create the conditions for the intellectual, moral development of children and parents, and promote a responsible and healthy lifestyle.
Registered by the decision of the Minsk City Executive Committee on August 30, 2013.
The objectives of the association:
- to promote the ideas of humane, moral, tolerant, anti-discrimination, open and responsible relationships in society;
- to analyze social and economic problems of families, finding ways to solve them;
- to develop programs and projects promoting a socially responsible lifestyle;
- to make proposals to the authorities that develop legislative acts
- and others (Articles of Association).